I finally made it to Russia! I have been here for a few days, but it has been so chaotic that I haven't had much time to use the internet, and blogging hasn't exactly been priority! :) The trip here was quite the journey. It was 35 hours from my house to my host family's house, and involved two cars, two planes, a train and a bus. It's safe to say that I am sick of traveling... haha. :)
This next week we will be going to Moscow, settling in, and getting ready to start teaching on Monday, September 5th. Once school starts my blog posts will be longer, more frequent, and have pictures since I will have access to wi-fi. Right now I am on the computer at my head teacher's apartment -- the only computer with internet -- and it would be too much of a hassle to move pictures onto this computer. Plus we are all sharing it, and I shouldn't spend much time on it so everyone can use it.
Russia is AWESOME though! I forgot how much I missed it! We have had so many adventures, and I am beyond excited for the next four months. I'll be sure to type up some of my crazy experiences and add pictures when I can! I love and miss you all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment