I've only got about 8 short weeks left until I leave for Russia. That seems so soon, and I'm starting to get a little nervous, but it's definitely in a good way! I might be nervous, but I'm so excited to go back to Russia and I know it will be a one-of-a-kind experience.
Just a few days ago I was officially assigned to teach in Voronezh (Воронеж), which is exciting since that is where my friend Alix was assigned as well. I'm glad to know that I will have someone I know around! That makes me feel a lot better about going, especially since she and I are so close. :) Hopefully we will be flying together as well.
If I have any interesting new updates I'll try to post them! I'm sure all the good stuff won't be for a couple of months though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment